Small publicly traded E&P company seeking a Production Engineer for their Pittsburgh, PA office. Responsibilities: * production surveillance * optimization * workover recommendations and programs * track AFEs
Search for shale industry Jobs
marcellusshalejobs.com is a job board built to help meet the talent needs of the Shale and Drilling industry. The site was designed to make it easier for employers to find the right candidate, and for jobseekers to keep their resume info up-to-date.
Employer features include:
- 60 day posting for $200.00
- Editable job postings (once you post a job you can edit it at any time)
- Easily repost your job posting on your company’s Facebook page, Twitter page, Linkedin page, Google + page, and many more
- Recruiter Dashboard for easy applicant and job posting management
- Resume Database that includes tracking to see which candidates you’ve viewed and which ones you’ve contacted
- All job postings are featured on the homepage
Jobseeker features include:
- Increased visibility from recruiters just by posting your resume for free
- Link your resume from Google Drive
- Dictate your desired work location and salary requirements
- Job Alerts (receive an email when a new job meeting your search results is posted)
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Fri, 12/12/2014
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Thu, 01/15/2015
Rig Grip is a full line of patent-pending high-performance containment pads for ONG. We manufacture cutting-edge liners that are engineered with enough puncture resistance to last through rig moves and completions. We are looking for experienced superintendents and construction managers in PA, OH, WV, and CO to assist operators in designing the containment pad profile, promote the brand, and oversee quality control over pads active in the field.
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Mon, 11/10/2014
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Fri, 11/14/2014
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Thu, 12/18/2014
Southwestern Energy produces and provides energy to our world. It’s a commitment that has motivated our employees for more than 80 years. Every day we are explorers and producers, working to discover innovative new ways to fuel the future. Our culture demands creativity and innovation, and we foster this by building programs and procedures that make our company and industry better.
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Wed, 12/03/2014
Job Summary (Purpose):
This position is primarily responsible for natural gas transmission operations and maintenance under DOT Part 191 and 192 Regulations. As well as assisting in engineering operations and maintenance of UGI Energy Services underground natural gas storage facilities, dehydration, and compressor station operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Date Posted:Fri, 12/19/2014Provide daily management of oil and gas production operations for all shale and conventional assets. Work closely with FieldOperations along with corporate engineering team to evaluate existing well production and evaluate flow history and artificiallift to optimize well production rates. Work with production team to design Marcellus production facilities for both wet and drygas applications.
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Tue, 12/09/2014
- Responsible for the project management and business development of Analytical Services to the Oil and Gas industry in the Marcellus / Utica shale formations servicing OH/PA/WV.
- Review and deliver analytical data to service client needs.
- Develop business plan and review progress regularly Business development Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, with the goal to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Mon, 11/10/2014Position SummaryAs part of an asset team, directly manage, support and provide technical support and leadership to engineering staff of anaggressive E&P program with primary focus being horizontal Marcellus and Utica shale drilling. Work effectively withgeology, field operations, drilling and water management to optimize existing completion techniques and implement newtechnology in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Job Type:Full TimeDate Posted:Tue, 11/25/2014
Allied Oil & Gas Services have been providing high quality cementing and acidizing since 1967 throughout the US. We are recruiting for the following positions at our locations in OH and PA:
7 Unique Sourcing Strategies for finding passive Oil & Gas Talent
1 Re-architect the staffing process moving it from a reactionary to pro-active pipeline based model to build a passive Oil & Gas candidate pipeline.
2 Create & Implement company-wide candidate evaluation and assessment standards and metrics
3 Create & Implement company-wide training program for Hiring Managers, Interviewers and company at large around recruiting best practices.